June 20, 2009

Journaling while in Europe



Usually in the summers, at least before I began my FSU Project LEAD program, I would read and luxuriate in all the books that I could not relax with during the school year while I graded English papers. Now I teach Intensive Reading for FCAT and read either YA Novels or Textbooks in my free time after class. Last summer, I did read the Twilight Series
One summer I read the most recent biography of Meriwether Lewis. He served as the illustrator and journalist for President Thomas Jefferson. My journaling will be memorable and exciting for me. I look forward to recording fun times and adventurous capers in my Moleskin Journals and employing technology with my Webpage and Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Bio

My photo
Davie, Florida, United States
William T. McFatter Technical Center Media Center wants you to visit!