June 30, 2009

Part Two of Monday June 28











I really love nature, so throughout the day I tried to frame my buildings with trees or to use grass, flowers etc. in order for Nature to soften the size and monochromatic look of the exterior of the buildings. Monochromatic color to me is Regal and makes a dramatic statement. As a practicer of Feng Shui, I am drawn to the water in the fountains and even the oscillating sprinklers.
Sometimes, as in my first picture in this group, the angles of the building itself are perpendicular to the ground even though I angled my camera as I snapped the picture.  When viewed from a distance, it almost seems as if the buildings are on top of each other, but as Hugh told us, "London has a great proportion of Green Space" in spite of it being the third largest city in Europe.
The fourth picture in this grouping seems to plain for the neighborhood in which it was sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Bio

My photo
Davie, Florida, United States
William T. McFatter Technical Center Media Center wants you to visit!