June 26, 2009

London June 26 Walking Tour/Fun




Friday, June 26, tres meetings.....first Orientation to being a International University Student. All of the warnings and admonitions and relaxed reminders would have applied to me in 1967....but alack alas I won't probably be hitting the pub on Friday night and downing five ales.
If I did I might need the bicycle Ambulance viewed here. He could rush through traffic and blink his Blue lights to get me to the A & E quickly or the Casualty.  Neither sounds very good does it? The neighborhood walk with Tim was very fun and I especially loved the Cheese Shop, where I purchased Unpasteurized English Stilton Cheese to go with my Arugula Salad(affectionately referred to here as "Rocket" leaves) and Fresh Bing Cherries.  Downed with Alphonso Mango Unconcentrated Juice from Indian Mangoes  Over there near the Orient.
Then I took a LOOOOOng walk to Primart-London's version of Walmart. Yes, all the phenom stores on Oxford and I went to Primart. 

1 comment:

  1. This is actually Connie again....I forgot to tell that Michael Jackson died and the Londoners really love him. They had his music playing in many of the shops and had changed their shirts to say " I love or a Heart and hand wrote "Michael Jackson.:"

    ReplyDelete

Mini Bio

My photo
Davie, Florida, United States
William T. McFatter Technical Center Media Center wants you to visit!