June 28, 2009

London June 28 Sunday



This morning we rode the coach bus to Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London and many numerous sights I would not have seen if I hadn't done a tour. We joked that it was the Three hour Tour, but it was exceedingly fun. Hugh is so very knowledgeable and full of anecdotes. Trying to take pictures out of the window I tryuly had to apply the knowledge from David's "digital photography" book in an effort to obtain decent photos.
On the way, I saw  The Eye, which by the way my nauseous tending self, will be on tomorrow at Five before I head off to see "Wicked." I toook videos of the Changing of the Guard at the Palace, but Flickr and Facebook take so very long to load at night, that I do not have those on the sites.
I personally walked down to the REAL grocery store, which I think was Wainscote or something like that anyway.  Wrote in my Moleskine journal while indulging in a Latte on Bloomsbury and then stopped at the STA Travel center to find that Ireland may be out of my price range.
 We have a full day tomorrow, and it should be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Bio

My photo
Davie, Florida, United States
William T. McFatter Technical Center Media Center wants you to visit!