July 5, 2009

The London Eye Podcast



Sunday- I spent a beautiful summer day inside between the Lab, the Library, and the Conservatory that does not pick up Wireless. Ginger was monitoring the Library and she is very nice.
I did go out for a Traditional English Breakfast at a very pretty cafe near the British Museum this morning.


Saturday morning, July 4th in the USA I would have been preparing some kind of food or goodies for a family outing. I love to cook, especially varieties of Ethnic foods from other cultures. I once asked my students what they thought “American Food” was. And the Survey revealed they thought it was hot dogs and hamburgers.
Since I eat mostly fresh foods, that left those mostly out of my diet. But I do love fresh corn on the cob, watermelon, collard greens, and sliced Beefsteak tomatoes. Instead in the UK, I had a brunch of a Traditional Pasty. Nice and warm and fresh. 
The Audio tour enabled me to learn a wealth of information in a site that has a lot of wealth.
I think the guest room that the Queen has for visitors down stairs is approximately the square footage of my whole house, and lo and behold the visitor needs a “Dressing Room” so there will be enough room for the servant to help her dress. And people think my forty pairs of shoes is too much. I know that the “Trunk Room” was...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Bio

My photo
Davie, Florida, United States
William T. McFatter Technical Center Media Center wants you to visit!