July 1, 2009

National Gallery/St. Paul's/July 1, 2009









Today, the photo focus was deliberately blurring a moving form of transportation.
Oh, this one doesn't work, as I guess this guy isn't moving anywhere!
During our free time at the Galleries, I visited the Portrait Gallery first. Every place that we can not take photographs, I journal in my Moleskine. One floor has this year's BP 2009 winners- that I only wish I could take as nice a photograph as these winners created with different media for portraits. Gertrude Stein, my personal favorite Beatle (Michael's brother) and Dame Judy Dench to name a few.  I bought National Gallery pencil sharpeners for two high school students who draw with pencil... they are stars who deserve these two Star sharpeners.
The SuperTour around St. Paul's Cathedral was just that.  Janet was loaded with knowledge and personality. I went to the very top in the Stone Gallery, The Dome and the Golden Gallery which only opened in July. Lucky me today was July 1. At the first level, my pictures were still good and then after that at the third level, they became a little foggy. However, I loved the whole experience. 

After departing the Tube, I found a street with several "Vinyl Shops," so I could buy my son Christopher a Reggae album as he is a collector.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Bio

My photo
Davie, Florida, United States
William T. McFatter Technical Center Media Center wants you to visit!